Sunday, December 14, 2008

-Christmas Wishlist!-


I caught Twilight the other day with a friend and will be talking about it on the radio programme tonight. So i had to do some research about the Twilight series. After reading for about an hour now, of how Stephanie Meyer came up with the idea for the book and the synopsis for the first book in the series, i have to say that i am hooked.

So here i am, shamelessly, asking for the entire Twilight series as my Christmas present from the guys. You know who you are. I know you guys read my blog so don't pretend that you did not see this post. Besides, i'm saving you guys the trouble of having to wreck your brains to think of what to get for me.

To date, there are four books in the series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I want the books with the original cover.

There! The original covers!

So please get it for me? Pretty please? Handsome and cute guys! :) You'll get your presents when i get back. I promise! I already have them with me. :)