Saturday, April 04, 2009

-Sleeping Pills-


It's late.

And i'm still awake.

On a cold, rainy Friday night. Or rather, Saturday morning.

I've to wake in 4 and a half hours but i just can't get to sleep. And it is going to be a long day tomorrow, and the day after, and everyday after that.

Like a friend once told me, "It's times like this that i wished i had sleeping pills."

I can't even figure out what's keeping me awake. What's more, i did not even have a proper sleep yesterday.

I need the intellectual talks i have with my friends. Perhaps then, i would be able to figure things out for myself. But who do you trust? Especially in the horrible situation that i'm in right now. How do you know who are the fakes and who are the real ones?

How close you are to a friend is not a matter of how long you have known the person. Its the chemistry you have with each other.

If only i had sleeping pills now...